TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So here Patriot's learning to pivot in a box. He learns so quickly.



Here I'm introducing the saddle pad to him.....


Doesn't even faze him....

He doesn't even mind when I lean on the saddle pad either
The dreaded horse eating tarp.....

You want me to do what on the horse eating tarp?!

So this blue thing....it's not going to eat me?

I guess it's all right to walk on it, if you promise it won't eat me.


Woah wait a minute....what am I supposed to do now? Wear what?!!


You mean like this?

NUH-UH NO WAY!!!! This thing is really trying to eat me!!!

Ok...so maybe it won't eat me.....maybe if I stand real still, it'll disappear!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment