TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Patriot's first outing-Sept 11, 2010

Patriot is going on his first trip since bringing him home. I had a drill team party so I figured that would be the perfect time to bring him along. He would get to meet all of my friends and be exposed to having many horses around him. We trailered him with Trigger-Mr. Dependable. I figured having a super calm horse riding with him for the first time would be perfect. Patriot was perfect the entire trip.
Still working on the trot at a lead, sometimes, he trots right away and sometimes I am dragging him behind me.

Isn't he gorgeous! He is such a pretty horse and he has the personality to go with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment