TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Drill team



My other passion is Drill Team. Currently I am using my mom's gelding, Trigger. Trigger is, but has not always been, a very reliable horse. He is the perfect example of how when you spend the right amount of time on their back, they become a different horse. Since we began Drill, he has made a complete turn around from the horse he used to be. He is easy going and will do just about anything you ask him to do. When I first started drill team 3 years ago, he was sooo afraid of the flag. But look at him now. We were lead horse/rider for both the Grand Entry(flag drill) and our regular drill. He is the horse that we put all beginners on and he is especially good with little kids and people with special needs. He should be a therapy horse-he is that good!!!
I am currently training one of my mustangs; Kryptonite, for drill. He will be the horse I use next year for the regular drill. That way I can get a little stress off of Trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment