TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet Mustang Patriot!


Isn't he gorgeous. He is quite a bit taller than my mustang from last year. The round pen is 5ft tall so that gives you an idea of how tall he is. He is in really good condition. He comes from Wyoming and we figure him to be about 1.5 years old based on the vet records for him. He is an easy mover, has a fantastic trot and is very curious, but still very reserved. Not real sure what to think about me just yet. He turns his head away from as if to say, if I don't look at her, she's not there. But, it is very easy to get his attention and I am sure that a break through is just around the corner. I trained him 3 different times on his first day home and he has already made incredible progress from not letting me anywhere near him to letting me pet him. I am so excited to be doing this again. I can't wait to see what this horse develops into.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the head he has on him! His color is just unbeatable too!

    ReplyDelete