TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Howdy!!!

My name is Kirstin Koehler and I work with the Mustang Heritage Foundation as an American Mustang Rep. II. My job is to research the history, plight, and the current issues involving the American Mustang. While doing this I am going to be training a wild mustang yearling for the Extreme Mustang Makeover in Tennessee. I will be sharing everything I learn from my research to bring awareness to the American Mustang. I will also be dedicating my training and the performance of my yearling at the show to the soldiers and the Wounded Warriors. My mustang's name will be Patriot. I will be picking up my yearling in about two weeks in Piney Woods, Mississippi. I will be sure to have tons of pictures of my new yearling. If anybody has questions, please ask!! Happy 4Th of July and God Bless the U.S.A!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment