TAZ is just one of my 4 Mustangs. TAZ was the champion of the 2008 Idols division at the Extreme Mustang Makeover. He is an amazing horse. The bond that has formed between TAZ and myself is a bond that will never be broken. He gets me and I get him. Mom says that when I ride him, it is like poetry in motion.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's Going On!!

Since I have brought Patriot home he has been doing great. I am so glad that my parents let me keep him. I have been working on getting on him and he doesn't seem to mind. He is already as big as my 4 year old Kryptonite. My training has been stopped for a while because he has decided to hurt his leg. He got caught up in our gate and I think he ended up spraining it. He is slowly starting to heal. I can't wait till he is better so we can get back to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment